Friday, November 7, 2008

Every Party Needs a Pooper!

Tonight was Keith's birthday party, we won't say how old he is. We went out for dinner to Two Tony's in Spring Lake with the birthday boy, Mary, Jason, Martha, Deacon, Jacob and myself (Ashley). After a delicious dinner we came home for presents and apple dumplings! After a long night of partying, Keith was partied out. While everyone played with his new present (Wii Deer Hunter), he fell asleep! I guess every party needs a pooper...
Hey, that's what you get for leaving the party early....Happy Birthday Dad!!



2 comments:

Keith De Witt said...

Thanks Ashley, I will get you back. I have been geting up every morning at 5 AM to go hunting and I just could not stay awake.

GITTYUP said...

According to your comment posted, it was 6:53 AM, was this after hunting, or did we sleep in after a big party night???