Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy Friday


Went with Tim Lucas this morning to Blendon Pines to do a little pheasant hunting. Tim wanted to try out his two year old black lab Ruby. It was a beautiful morning to be outside. Ruby did a great job and we were able to shoot 4 birds.




Martha called and said that Jacob was asking for me all morning. Thats all it took and I was on my way to Zeeland to pick him up and take him home. Here he is playing piano with Grandma.

Jacob is always asking where Zell is so on the way to bring him home we stopped at her house and they played together for a while. Jacob loves to play with her kitchen set.

Two little rascals that we love so much!

2 comments:

DeWitt Family said...

Jacob sure loves his Papa! He's also lucky to have one so willing to spend time with him. Thanks for having him.

GITTYUP said...

I know Jacob was thinking only of his Papa because when Martha called me, Jacob thought I was Papa! I love those little rascals - Jacob and Gisele. They sure are cute.
Thanks again for the awesome meal. We shared it with Kelly tonight. I think you should post the recipes! It was delicious. :0)