Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Mary and I spent the last few weeks in Florida. We had lots of fun with Gisele on the beach.
The neighbors built a huge sand castle.

Grandma and Gisele on the beach.

This is the balloon lady. She has been working at Ft. Myers Beach for at least ten years. She knows Jacob and Gisele by name.

Always room for ice creme.

Gisele loves to make new friends.

Eating lunch on the boat.

Easter egg hunt by Gisele's cousins place.


The excitement of the week was this sailboat that blew up on the beach during a storm. The owner was a beach bum that everyone felt sorry for. He collected money for five days then took off leaving the boat.
We have great beach for finding sand dollars and shells.

This was my find of the week. Three live star fish at low tide. I let them go.

Everyone shelling at low tide.











3 comments:

GITTYUP said...

Cute pictures! We missed you all on Easter. I made a key lime pie- I know that is one of your fav's, maybe i'll make you one when youget home :0).

Ashley said...

If the guy was a bum, how did he have a boat? Did he live on it?

girl meets carpenter said...

Hi Keith! I'll say hi to my in-laws for you! Loved your elephant video!