Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have you ever seen this before??

Mary looked out the window this morning and saw two coyote running across a frozen Spring Lake.
On my way up north today I saw a train that appears to have run out of fuel. It was on M37 just south of Baldwin. At least it wasn't Amtrak.

A cold and frozen Eagle Lake at South Fork.

Turkeys having lunch at a feeder.

When the deer are eating pine trees you know they are hungry. These were planted about 5 years ago and were just starting to look good.


I think this is a common sight up north, deer eating by a bird feeder.





3 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

The most wildlife I see around here is my neighbors dogs!!

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

About a week ago we had 2 coyotes run down the street in our neighborhood, and we live in the city.
Ron H